9th International Topical Meeting on High Temperature Reactor Technology
Novotel Warszawa Centrum, 8-10 October 2018
Marszałkowska 94/98, 00-510 Warsaw, Poland
ABOUT HTR 2018
The International Topical Meeting on High Temperature Reactor Technology is the sole international conference focusing on high-temperature gas-cooled reactors and process heat application technology. Inaugurated in 2002 by the European High Temperature Reactor Tech-nology Network HTR-TN in Petten, The Netherlands, successive meetings were held in China (Beijing, 2004), South Africa (Johannesburg, 2006), USA (Washington DC, 2008), Czech Republic (Prague, 2010), Japan (Tokyo, 2012), China (Weihai, 2014) and USA (Las Vegas, 2016).
HTR 2018 provides a comprehensive networking and exchange forum for professionals in R&D and in industry as well as for decision makers from governments, utilities, end-user industries and vendors. Attendees will obtain the latest results and information on new orientations and perspectives.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 March 2018
Abstract review notification: 15 April 2018
Hotel registration deadline: 30 April 2018
Early bird payment deadline: 30 April 2018
Full papers due: 31 May 2018
Paper review notification: 31 July 2018
Conference payment deadline: 15 August 2018
(Please note, that some dates have changed with regards to to the first announcement.)
PAPER SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION
Paper submission and registration is available through www.htrconf.org. Abstracts (max. 1000 characters) should be written in English and entered as plain text into a submission form.
After receiving a positive abstract review notification you may submit the full paper. Papers should be written in English and prepared in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) or Microsoft Word format using a predefined template.
To download and submit the abstract/paper template, please follow this link: https://events.ncbj.gov.pl/event/1/abstracts/
Paper acceptance will be based upon originality of the work, strictly implemented methods or models, quality of results, impact of the scientific advances, conclusions supported by data, proper citing of references, and use of correct grammar and spelling.
A selection of best papers will be invited as full peer-review publications in the Elsevier Journal Nuclear Engineering and Design.
- For active professionals: 2500 PLN.
- « Early birds » : 2100 PLN.
- For students and retirees: 1100 PLN.
(1 EUR ≈ 4.19 PLN, 1 USD ≈ 3.44 PLN)
The fee includes the proceedings (pen drive), refreshments, lunches and the conference dinner. Accommodation and optional tourist excursionS are not included.
Interested companies are invited to contact the organiser (email@example.com) for availability and cost.
TOPICS BY TRACK
- Track-1: National Research Programs and Industrial Projects
- Track-2: Industrial Applications and Markets
- Track-3: Fuel and Waste
- Track-4: Materials, Components and Manufacturing
Track-5: Reactor Physics Analysis
- Track-6: Computer Codes and Analysis (Thermal-Hydraulics, Structural, Multiphysics)
Track-7: Development, Design and Engineering
- Track-8: Safety and Licensing
CONFERENCE HOSTED BY
INTERNATIONAL ORGANISING COMMITTEE
- Joël Guidez, (Technical Programme Chairman), Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives (CEA), France
- DONG Yujie, Institute of Nuclear and New Energy Technology of Tsinghua University (INET), China
- SUN Yuliang, Institute of Nuclear and New Energy Technology of Tsinghua University (INET), China
- Jana Kalivodova, CVR Rez , Czech Republic
- Michael A. Fütterer, EU Commission – Joint Research Centre
- Dominique Hittner, Hit Tech Relay, France
- Wolfgang Lippmann, Technische Universität Dresden (TU Dresden), Germany
- Frederik Reitsma, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Tagor Malem SEMBIRING, Reactor Development Division BATAN
- Kazuhiko Kunitomi, JAEA, Japan
- Xin L. Yan, JAEA, Japan
- Tetsuaki Takeda, University of Yamanashi, Japan
- Afaque Shams, Nuclear Research & consultancy Group (NRG), Netherlands
- Steven Knol, Nuclear Research & consultancy Group (NRG), Netherlands
- Grzegorz Wrochna, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Poland
- Tomasz Jackowski, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Poland
- Ludwik Pienkowski, AGH University of Science and Technology
- Jat du Toit, North West University, South Africa
- Min Hwan Kim, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI), South Korea
- Manuel Pouchon, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
- Mike Davies, AMEC, UK
- Finis Southworth, AREVA NP Inc., USA
- Yassin Hassan, Texas A&M University, USA
- Eben Mulder, X-Energy, USA
- David Petti, INL/MIT, USA
LOCAL ORGANISING COMMITTEE
- Grzegorz Wrochna (Conference Chairman)
- Anna Budzyńska-Sieczkowska
- Marek Pawłowski
- Agata Szwarczewska
- Katarzyna Żuchowicz