A general assembly gathers all members and votes on key decisions. Every second year, a meeting of the General Assembly is convened as a means to facilitate the widest involvement of interested stakeholders, providing feedback, interaction, networking and building commitment towards attaining the goals of SNETP.
SNETP is steered and monitored by a Governing Board which provides guidance on how to implement the SNETP Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda and Deployment Strategy.
The Executive Committee is responsible for the operational management of the platform and coordination of working groups. It is supported by the Secretariat.
Several working groups report to the Executive Committee:
- Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda (SRIA), whenever a document update is required
- Deployment Strategy (DS), whenever a document update is required
- Education, Training and Knowledge Management (ETKM)
- Task Force of the European Sustainable Nuclear Industrial Initiative (ESNII)
- Task Force of the Nuclear Cogeneration Industrial Initiative (NC2I)
Furthermore, the NUGENIA association operates under mandate given by SNETP to implement the SRIA in the area of generation II & III reactor technology.
The ‘platform operations’ such as the projects and initiatives implemented in accordance with the SRIA and the Deployment Strategy are supported through Euratom Framework Programme or national and regional programmes and initiatives.