- When: 6-8 October 2020
- Where: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
The International Topical Meeting on High Temperature Reactor Technology is the sole international conference focusing on high-temperature gas-cooled reactors and process heat application technology.
HTR 2020 provides a comprehensive networking and exchange forum for professionals in R&D and in industry as well as for decision makers from governments, utilities, end-user industries and vendors. Attendees will obtain the latest results and information on new orientations and perspectives.
- National research programmes and industrial projects
- Industrial applications and markets
- Fuel and waste
- Materials, components and manufacturing
- Reactor physics analysis
- Computer codes and analysis (Thermal Hydraulics, Structural, Multiphysics)
- Development, design and engineering
Abstracts (max. 500 characters) should be written in English and entered as plain text in the HTR2020 submission system. Once accepted, full papers are submitted electronically in Adobe Acrooat (IPDF) or Microsoft: Word format using the HTR2020 template.
- Abstract submission: 31 January 2020
- Review notification: 31 March 2020
- Full paper due: 31 May 2020
- Review notification: 31 July 2020
- Final paper: 31 August 2020