The second edition of the Nuclear Days conference will be held in Prague together with the 7th annual NUGENIA Forum, under the auspices of the Sustainable Nuclear Energy Technology Platform (SNETP) and its pillars (ESNII, NC2I and NUGENIA). The event is organised in close cooperation with the Czech research and industry representatives and EERA-JPNM. We expect more than 200 international experts from various fission-related R&D&I fields as well as representatives from national and international organisations and governments, industries and authorities.
- Technical session 1 – Safety Assessment & Severe accidents
- Technical session 2 – Reactor Performance & System reliability (including materials and components)
- Technical Session 3 – Advanced fission reactor safety – Construction & Operation (including HTR)
- Technical Session 4 – Fuel Innovation, decommissioning and SMRs
- Technical Session 5 – Digitalisation modelling and simulation
- Technical Session 6 - New ideas in nuclear fission technology
Please note that any NUGENIA project idea to be discussed during Technical Session 6 should be submitted and published through the NUGENIA Open Innovation Platform (NOIP) well in advance of the event. Learn more on NOIP at: http://noip.nugenia.org/
The abstract submission deadline is 2 March 2018.