This month Bulletin is similar to the one of the previous month, except for a few courses already held.
Courses held by NTEC and University of Manchester are already saturated, but there are still plenty of places in other interesting courses.
==> CLICK HERE to be redirected to the course application page.
==> CLICK HERE for the last minute selection of some courses.
The courses for which you can still apply:
- 2 days workshop on Proliferation Resistance Methodologies for Nuclear Installations
- Principles of Radiation Protection International Framework
- Course on VR-1 Training Reactor by CVUT
- Courses offered by the Framatome Professional School (FPS) at KIT for Annette
- CEA-INSTN courses
- Course by UPPSALA University
- Inter-semester course on “Nuclear Fuel from cradel to grave”
- Single and 2 phase thermal hydraulics for nuclear applications
- Open online course on nuclear safety culture by TECNATOM and UNED
- Course on Radon and its radiological impact